Friday, May 2, 2008

Never Ending Friends

Love is rainbows in the sky,
Love is bluebirds flying by.
I love you,
You love me too.
Together there is nothing we cant do.
Youre sweet and special,
Nice and neat,
Youre like a great big birthday treat.

If I need you, youre always there,
A friend to lean on a friend who cares.
You have always been friendly, you have Always been kind,
Especially when i can not make up my mind.

So hand in hand,
and heart to heart,
Always together we will never part.

**Important:

[1]QQ, 谢谢你在我最需要你的时候,你知道我不开心。放心,我会记得你告诉我的那些话,在我生病那天。。(This poem special post for U)

[2] Joanne, 谢谢你的advise。 我没事。。我会尽快settle the things..

[3] Felicia, I hope you will staying happy & don't Emo.. Remember what I had told you before, inside my heart, U ARE AWLAYS MY BAO BEI. EVEN I DIE, I AT HEAVEN,U STILL MY BAO BEI.. JOEY MUMMY LOVE U 4EVER.. (This nick name is U GAVE ME 1, I ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT).

No comments: