Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Performance @ Love Infinity Pre-Concert 18/05/2008







昨天,我去了M5 Love Infinity Pre-Concert @ Nyonya Bistro. 当我看了他们的表演,我感到很满意。虽然, 有一些system prombles but all over is gd.. 这个表演是分2 groups.Group A is Hazel, Elson & Joshua. Group B is Dennis & Amos.

在才没有比赛之前,我和William 去做一些东西。。Before Concert, Me & William was so worry of Elson. Cos his Grandpa had just passed away on 17/05/2008 of Cancer. And his grandmother is ast SGH in very critical condition, cos she fall down from staircase. And heard that Elson was very sad..Cos his grandfather very dote him..I told William, if Elson can't come for perform. Then, u got to standby all the run down of any changes. Lucky, Elson told William, he will come & perform. 我告诉William, I admit the way of he treat his work.. And it is the Artise shall have. No matter, what family prombles u had face? U as an Artiste, shall have an responsible of their job. Like Qiuting also, that time, before her perform day, her Grandfather passed away. She still come & perform...She cover all her sadness in TV.. And her moods..

Elson 没有让我们失望。。你真的很用心。。我看到了。。 Concert end. William, Geng Whye & me go for Elson grandfather awake.. We stay there from 12am plus to 2am.. I was abit tired.. Cos the past 2 days, never sleep long & busy doing M5 things.. And work 6am ..Elson send me & William home.. Me 2.30am then sleep.. When I reached home, I quickly fall on my bed.. Cos I got to wake up 4.30am 19/05.. cos 6am working.. That is my day for the past few days..

No comments: