Monday, May 26, 2008

I Will be MIA

Calling all my friends,

I will be MIA.. so..if those who sms me or call me.. I dun reply mean.. I MIA.. But I will still keep my promise for 30/05 got 1 gathering.. But I won't attend & go.. I will meet up all Lovelies fans bring them to the location.. Then, once u all safely reached there.. I go off.. Cos I dun want to be treat like Transparent agaian... And leave me alone at corner.. I rather dun want to see the 场面。。will make me miserable.. I know that everything had pay & it is the effort.. But u all will always dun understand what I thinking.. I dun like tat feeling.. Do ANYONE KNOW?

**Hope tat my head can be knock on the wall, or knock down by the car.. lost all the memories..So good... Cos I miserable... I will start to SHUT UP & BE SILENT AT TIMES. -_-

LOVE IS ENDLESS..

No comments: