Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Sorry, Friend

I'm sorry friend
I don't know what to do
I try so hard
to be a better person to you

I screw up a lot
and I ignore you too
I don't know why
but I still love you

You're my best friend
I know we can make it through
let's make this friendship last
and make it better and true

I know you're getting sick of me
I'm getting sick of myself too
I don't know how many times
I can say sorry to you

But really, I am
I'm such a fool
I let such a wonderful
friendship break in two

I'm gonna push aside the past now
I'm gonna be nicer to you
I want to make this last
and show what better I can do

You're my best friend still
and you're my favourite too
Cait, remember the good times
and I know we'll make it through

**Friend, No matter how much I said Sorry to u, is can't turn back.. Cos what had happened already happened.. What I want to say is already told u by email.. I know that I'm not a perfect friend, I had gave u a emotional stress. I really care alot of u.. But others may think that I dun care of u..But I secretly really care of u, just u all dun know.. Never mind.. Hope u will Live happy in future.. My care of u is endless, I still will care of u secretly..It is a promise.. God know that, cos I had make a commit to HIM @ CHURCH 2DAY. FRIEND, LASTLY, I REALLY SORRY, WHETHER U WANT TO HAVE A TALK WITH ME OR NOT, I RESPECT UR CHOICE.. I DUN FORCE U.. I JUST WANT U BE HAPPY.**

No comments: