Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Nokia 6288 Screen Black out

我昨天去Nokia Care Centre, 把我的Nokia 6288 去Service.. 因为它突然suddenly Screen Black out & hang up.. OMG.. Why? Why again Screen Black out again? Do u know that inside my hp got alot my AiAi sms me, all those funny & "Lames" words. Total I saved until 580 sms msg.. Now, all gone... Fuck meh.. Make me so pissed off Ytd.. I can't see those sms again when I feeling down.. My Nokia 80 sms msg also full.. Cos got alot Felicia sms.. REALLY FUCK meh.. Dun know why N6288 so lousy.. 28/01/2008, I just went for service. Also same case, Screen Back out & hang. Also upgrade software.. Now, still have to do it again.. Really want to throw the hp in the dustbin.. Fuck.. No one know I was so pissed ytd.. Cos I cover my looks.. Dun let anyone see I was Pissed off. Make me can't use my 3rd nos for few day, until maybe sat then ready.. OMG.. REALLY WANT TO THROW THE HP IN THE DUSTBIN..

**Hope Some one will gave me a new hp.. Haha.. I think I was day dreaming.. Cos I know that there will be no one so good like me, always think for other peoples & good to peoples.. I CAN'T BUY HP NOW. COS I HAD SETTLE MY HP BILLS 1ST.. NOW, PAY PARTLY INSTALLMENT, ABIT HERE, ABIT THERE.. HAIZ.. I ALSO WANT TO BUY NEW CAMERA**OMG..

No comments: