Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Qiuting post msg @ Qiuting Lovelies fc Yahoo group

Hello Sweetie Pies!

Point one! I am good! Just in case some of you guys are worried why ilook a lil' off for MissSporty week, don't worry okay! I am good! Itcould be the lack of youngness. LOL! Cox all of the younger ones whoLOVES me are having their exams and i MISS you all (you know who youare)!!!

Point two! I just wanna remind you all to stay positive and rememberto SMILE! And TRY to be nice to the people around you okay.

Point three! For those who have to go through rough patches of late, iam sorry i can't be there for all of you guys but remember life is waytoo damn short to not be enjoying it =) And the best way to be happyis to make more Love and spread it! Yay!

Lastly, i'd like to really, really thank you all for the support..Promise i'd do something with you all together okay! Already inplanning but i'd keep you guys guessing! HAHA~ ^.^

And do give cheers to your hardworking chairlady and the people whoalways help her out. I'd give you all a fine evaluation and certifiedsuperior supporters once this contest is over okay. WHAHAHA~

Okay i know you are starting to find me nagging and crappy, butreally! You guys are lovely!

Tanat, make sure you do own a poster of me okay!
Teddi! Stop clipping me for no reason! LOL!
FortuneTeller, I'd let people guess who you are! But i love you!

All the peace you could have in your most wonderful dream..
QiuQiu

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qiuting/

No comments: